Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thor and the fallen star.

Thor came into my dreams on a turquoise Monday afternoon.

Listenth here, my love, he bellowed, with his chest puffed out like a nightingale.

I stirred and placed my fleeting gaze on him,
The day is still young my dear, it's my time to dream, I heard myself spoke.

Hear, hear ! The fallen star has spoken, Thor, leave us be !, the rest of the Milky Way said.

Thor merely sighed and touched my cold, silvery hand.
Go back up, he pleaded, Go home.

I sighed too, and shook my silvery mane,
You know I can't, oh, my dear long lost love, I whispered, glancing at the dark, distant Earth.

Thor stared at my swishing, misty tail and sighed yet again.

Hear, hear, dear Thor, this ain't your fault, I murmured.

Thor stirred, ever so slightly, before turning away and vanishing with a loud clap of thunder.

That fool !, the Milky Way shrieked in unison, He just knocked another one down !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home